VanishedVPN takes copyright and other intellectual property rights very seriously. It is VanishedVPN’s policy to:
- Expeditiously block access to or remove content that it believes in good faith may contain material that infringes the copyrights of third parties and
- Remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that content accessible through the VanishedVPN service infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement containing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit VanishedVPN to locate the material. Please include IP address and GMT timestamp for the infringing material when submitting the notice;
- Contact information for the notifying party, such as an address, telephone number and a return e-mail address for reply purposes;
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
Once a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement is received :
It is VanishedVPN’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the content identified in the notice of claimed infringement;
- to notify the subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the content; and
- to terminate in appropriate circumstances subscribers who are repeat infringers.